Get in touch
Address: Tulipman 7, Rishon Le Zion, Israel
Mobility Rentals Israel – FAQ
- How do I pay the rental fee?
You can choose to pay using your credit card or by using your PayPal account. Additionally you can leave your contact details and we'll contact you by phone.
- Is it safe to pay via the website?
Yes – PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay and get paid online. PayPal allows you to pay without sharing your financial information.
- Where will the rental equipment be handed to me?
We will coordinate in advance with you – you can choose to pick it up at our offices or alternatively (for an additional small fee) the equipment will be directly delivered to you by our currier, to any site in Israel.
Our address, if you choose to pick it up from out site, is 7 Tulipman St., Rishon Lezion.
If you would like to have the equipment once you land, we will hand it to you at the Ben-Gurion Airport. Our fee for this delivery is NIS 120. You will coordinate it in advance with our customer service.
Our local toll free telephone number is 1-800-61-62-63
You can also reach us at our email: email@example.com
- How and where will I return the equipment?
You can return the equipment back in coordination with our customer service, and these are your options:
- We will pick up the equipment anywhere in Israel for a fee of NIS 35.
- At the Ben-Gurion Airport, Our fee for this pick up is NIS 120.
- You can return it to Telepharma's offices at Tulipman 7 St., Rishon Lezion (Sunday-Thursday 8AM-18PM, Fridays 8AM-13PM).
- The equipment broke down / not working – what do I do?
Please read carefully the instructions before you use the equipment.
If it fails to work properly, please call our customer service (our local toll free telephone is 1-800-61-62-63) or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will coordinate service or replacement of the product.
If the equipment broke due to non-compliance to manufacturer instructions, you will be charged for repairing fees.
- The equipment was stolen – what do I do?
You will be charged for the product cost in addition to the rental fees.
- Do I need to leave a deposit?
No deposit is needed. Nonetheless we will keep your credit card details with us for any potential claims.
- Is there any insurance coverage for me or for the equipment?
We do not insure the equipment and we do not make specific personal insurance for you. Please make sure your traveller insurance covers whatever usage of the equipment you use in Israel.
- If the rental is canceled within 24 hours prior to the pick-up time, a cancellation fee of 20% of the rental fees will be charged.After Rental Start Date- Cancellation fee is 50 % of rental amount.
- The client shall return the rented equipment in good condition. The client will be liable for the cost of required repairs.
- Additional assembly cost of 50 NIS will be charged in case the supply is to a 2nd floor of a building without elevator, or higher.